Do you want a Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah party that your guests will remember for ages? If so, you need answers to these questions:
- How can I have a party that engages and entertains both the adults AND kids?
- My son/daughter will have attended several Bar and Bat Mitzvahs by the time his/hers comes around. How can I make his/hers unique?
- I’ve seen other DJs at Bar Mitzvahs fail to connect with the guests. How do I find one that can?
- My son loves to have fun but is not really comfortable being in the spotlight. How can I make sure he has a great time?
- How can my event be fun but also classy and elegant?
What happens if your DJ entertainment company is inexperienced or uncomfortable doing Bar Mitzvahs?
- Kids who are bored
- Adults who feel distanced from the party
- A disappointed child (now young adult)
- A guest of honor in a chair with no one to lift it!
You need a Bar Mitzvah DJ entertainment specialist!
Why do many DJ’s flop when it comes to Bar Mitzvahs?
Bar Mitzvahs/Bat Mitzvahs usually have a mix of adults and kids all in the same room. Everyone wants to have a good time but their musical tastes can differ.
A DJ may be skilled in entertaining an adult crowd at a wedding or a young crowd at a middle school, but entertaining them both while in the same room is an art form in and of itself.
Consider as well the fact that many kids will go to several Bar Mitzvahs in a year. Can you see how they might become bored with a typical DJ show? But there is hope!
How We Make Your Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah a Hit!
We provide entertainment that appeals to all ages by combining music and interaction.
- Our music sets are designed to strike a familiar chord with your guests and get them dancing right from the start.
- Our interactive Masters of Ceremonies will host games and contests with the kids and then lead all of your guests to the dance floor for some high energy dancing.
We know what it takes to keep both the adults and the kids partying all day.
One month before your party we go to work for you planning your event.
- What kind of music does your son/daughter like to listen to?
- What are the parents’ taste in music?
- What activities in school is he/she involved in?
- What other activities is he/she interested in?
- Is there a theme to the party?
- Start working on an agenda for your event?
- How many Bar Mitzvahs/Bat Mitzvahs has she attended?
The answers to these questions and more just like it will enable us to craft an event that will be uniquely his/hers.
We then use our experience and work with your other vendors to create a complete timeline that flows smoothly, and elegantly, with entertainment for everyone.